Sunday, April 19, 2009

Meet the Family

I decided to start this blog after years of saying I never would. I am terrible at keeping up with things I start, although, dear diet, I promise to stick with you! I decided to jump on the bandwagon and blog! I am excited about sharing our family memories with friends and family.

Meet the Girls!
Chloe!
Chloe is our spunky four year old. When you are around Chloe, you just smile. She is a funny, charismatic, dancing, singing, (sometimes whining!), loving, sweet girl! I could come up with several more adjectives to describe her, but I think you get the picture. It is very rare that we have dinner without her singing a song or telling us a hilarious story! She is in preschool two days a week and has a huge interest in the alphabet and writing. She is also a wonderful artist! She gets the artistic talent from my brother, Les. The things that she says could be a blog of it's own, so I am sure that there are many posts to come with "Chloe-isms"! Chloe is also in dance class two days a week. Her teacher says that she "comes alive" when the music comes on! Taylor Swift is her favorite singer. She is the proud owner of her own sparkly guitar and cowgirl boots. She knows every word to several of her songs and loves to sing them at the top of her lungs. Chloe lights up our day. She is truly a gift from God. We are so thankful to have her in our lives.

Trinity
Trinity is our precious 4 month old. She was born on December 10, 2008. Trinity has a very special middle name; Grace. We named her this because it is by God's grace that she is in our lives. Trinity is a miracle to us. I will post her story in the near future! Trinity is starting to giggle at us and sleeps through the night. She is a very good baby! She cries only when she is hungry or wants to be held. I am thinking of her interests and all I can come up with is rocking in Mimi's lap, sucking on her hand, and watching her big sisters every move!











No comments: